This article will help you to easily build your own cascade of 1 to 4 Superpro5000/E or Superpro 501S programmers by connecting it to a single PC enabling smooth Transition from Engineering to Production!
SP5000/E or SP501S programmers can be used in a multiprogramming mode using a single PC and connecting 1 to 4 programmers to the PC via USB hub. This function is only provided by SUPERPRO/5000, SUPERPRO/5000E，SUPERPRO/501S.
Following are the 4 easy steps:
- Install SP5000 software from the following link: http://www.xeltek.com/software/sp5000/nsp5kw.exe and buy a Xeltek authorized USB hub and
- Connect 1 to 4 SP5000/SP5000E programmers to a single PC via USB hub depending on your requirement.
- Find muti_p.exe in the folder “bin” in the directory where your SP5000’s software is installed.
- Run it then following interface shows up.
“muti_p.exe” can manage four modules. The main screen is a management interface that controls the hardware of the programmer by sending commands to the SP5000 software. After the main interface, the process of communicating with the SP5000 software starts automatically.
If the system does not find the programmer or something is wrong with a module, select
Disconnect to cancel the connection. Then check the connection between the hardware and computer. Select Connect to reconnect.
“muti_p.exe” has administrator mode and producer mode. In administrator mode, users can set
projects and save them, then entering producer mode, users can load these project. In producer
mode, users can load different project for different module or load the same project for all the
modules. It’s very convenient and flexible.
NOTE: the hub used to connect SP5000s should be specified by XELTEK
By using Multiple SuperPro Programmers in production mode, the benefits are,
1. Ultra-Fast programming.
2. Minimal investment in the beginning.
3. Low cost of ownership and easy expandability (1 to 4 units to a single PC).
4. Up to 70,179+ devices supported, highest among the gang programmers.
5. All ranges of socket adapters available. Over 1000 socket adapters are available.
6. Minimal downtime and ease of service.
7. Fast new device update service free of charge.
8. Low labor cost of the operator.
For further details, please contact email@example.com